By the way, both the wine drinking and the finger cutting are yakuza things. Drinking wine from the same bottle meant a brother-master strong bond, and the finger one is done for every mission you failed. But I might have it wrong, and probably a lot of you already know that.

Contributor
Can someone clarify what he did to the employee?? Did he just hit him in the throat to silence him??? If so, shouldn't the employee be dead??

Gawd i love a wife who can clothesline your ass, just makes her the best especially when she has a cute and rough side

Aggregator gang
also im laughing so hard at the anime store clerks face like... bruhh he got no neck lmfao idk why its just so funny how they drew him

@mikako

Seconding. The action is really confusing there. The most I can think of is he just slapped his cheek.

Dex-chan lover
The reason he changed his ways is pretty obvious now... he found a foe he couldn't defeat

Fed-Kun's army
So I'm guessing they both found each other extremely strong and fell in love. Maybe she's stronger than him and that's why he's the stay at home, or maybe he truly got sick of being a Yakuza and wanted to relax. That clothesline by the wife was Ace.

Users who are viewing this thread