The Honor Student's Secret Job

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up.
still too bad no one translated her previous work "hoshihime mura no naisho hanashi".

Fed-Kun's army
Title sounds like a hentai and content ends up being borderline that.

Double-page supporter
Childhood friends since forever that are super close but arent in a relationship... If it was his father instead of his mother who was still alive, this would look pretty much like your average NTR hentai where the father is a scumbag, the girl a thot and the guy a loser.

Group Leader
@MadParadox There actually was a hentai doujin by almost the same plot. Girl inherits a strip club and she ends up being main act and performing on stage. I think it's posted here too.

Dex-chan lover
As stupid as it sound. Read it and gotta say this have a properly setting and more serious done than a ton of other ecchi. Why so harsh ?

Bit surprised they don't link the raws. 20 seconds on Google and this is the best source I can find: https://www.cmoa.jp/title/161024/

Dex-chan lover
@Orange_Orange it's on ebookjapan and pretty much every other retailer too. the issues of young champion retsu have the uncensored chapters too.

It isn't that it's difficult to find, moreso that there's usually a link to the raws in the description. So thought I could make life a bit easier for those who want to read them.

Contributor
Oh god...
I started singing.🤣
QSTB0kKi_o.png

Users who are viewing this thread