Power Uploader
Sad to hear that ;_;

and thanks for your work till now

Dex-chan lover
*unholy demonic shrieking*
zRDKT6R.png

Double-page supporter
remember
this author also make Thicc Black Gyaru series with borderline NSFW.
also yay new chapter

Dex-chan lover
>The author asked me to stop
Welp guess I won't buy this and just keep reading the spanish volumes then. RIP. Do they not know manga does better when you can read it online rather than it dying out of obscurity? Oh and Coppelion is just in spanish ho.

Double-page supporter
I honor your decision.
Thank you for working on this.

Contributor
Welp, this won't stop people from just reading chapters 1-25 here and on other scanlation sites instead of purchasing the darn thing. Unfortunate to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
hope scanlators/translators just keep juggling this series between one another just to fuck with the author

Group Leader
@moopoint Yeah, I didn't figure there was any point in taking them down since they're already out there. Besides the official versions after this will just end up being pirated on kissmanga etc. anyway without any incentive to purchase them for an improved translation. But, whatever, It's what the author wanted I guess.

@dokidoki I considered just making another account under the name Gash Flordan and continuing as a joke, but, I wasn't threatened with legal action or anything I was just already considering dropping it out of lack of interest and the author making a polite request tipped the scales. I could probably have done the whole series without any issue since I don't ask for donations etc. and am not even translating from the original work but, eh. I was bored anyway.

Aggregator gang
Notlikethis.jpg

I really liked this series... this makes me sad.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the hard work. Anyways good luck on the next project.

Dex-chan lover
author: i ask to stop translators my manga
me: you are dead to me :mad:

Contributor
While the author have all the rights to demand this he is also naive thinking that if people can't read scans anymore they will go en masse to buy the japanese volumes, make zero sense in doing so when a manga is not officially licensed in that region where the user live. This manga will never come to my country where manga is a super niche medium.

Hopefully someone else will pick this up, thanks to the scanlator for all the work done till now.

Group Leader
@TrueGoddessReincarnation Thanks for the suggestion but it's already got 200+ official chapters on kissmanga. German suggestions may work too. My german is pretty rusty but I remember enough to get the gist. I'm hoping to find something that's not already done and people won't mind too much if I butcher a bit. It's a tall order though, don't find gems like machigatta often since most of the tertiary language translations use the english versions. Good > not in english > already in a 3rd language is a very small niche I imagine. I might check mangarock since it's known to cater to south american audiences more heavily. If I were still with my ex wife I'd do Russian since she was a Russian interpreter but then I'd also still be with my ex wife so I'll take the 'L' there.

Aggregator gang
Its been a fun series (its up there with mahou Asuka when it comes to magic girl stories for me), and thank you Flashgordan for translating it as far as you have. Cant blame you if you feel like you dont want to do it anymore. It was your free time. I'll have to get over it ending, but thats that.

Contributor
Oh no.
Dang, well thank you none the less for the work you've put in up til now. I look forward to any manga you may pick up in the future.

@FlashGordon thanks for your hard work. Hope you find a series you enjoy working more on again in the future.

Aggregator gang
I guess that's it then. Thanks you for translating this series.

I hope there is a subscription for group to follow in this site.

Users who are viewing this thread