Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 887 - You're a girl, after all

Dex-chan lover
I love Misuzu she's got it all. She's cold, calculating, devious, sarcastic, bitter, manipulative, cunning, and she kinda has a good heart as well.
What a woman.

Dex-chan lover
The dark queen look so dead inside. I guess the ramen boi will make hit strike soon and take down her easily at this state.

Dex-chan lover
I hope not
She deserves so much better
A half empty bag of expired off brand potato chips would be better.

Aggregator gang
I'm all for competition, this shit however, is entirely unnecessary. It's a daily page that's translated and uploaded the day of release. The quality and speed of this are not at all significantly better than dropout. They're not slacking on this one. This snipe is pointless. It's not even consistent, just random. This is just being an asshole.

@fog can u not...the dude uploads daily and it's clean and nice this is jus unnecessary...u do a good job as well bt he's been at it for so long let him be pls

@fog

I hope Anon ignores all the snipe comments and continue translating this.
I really appreciate Dropout for translating this for so long but when there is a better translation available, I'm jumping ship. I don't see the problem in them both doing their own translation and just let people choose whom to read from.

Dex-chan lover
@Lozen
I wouldn't expect anything to be more influential on their output than who happened to be in the thread when scans were posted. It's entirely possible that the people doing the translating and typesetting have no connection to the uploader except in that they browse /a/.

For once I actually got more out of this translation. The esthetics are better on the dropout version, but sometimes a second translation is nice to have.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ranzo I'm with you, I'm pretty much like Misuzu as a guy and man I love an intelligent cunning woman, with a heart deep inside.

I definitely think this version is better. I'm thankful for dropout translating it this far but this version gets the actual meaning across in a way that doesn't feel like they're translating word for word.
And anyway whats wrong with there being two translations?

Thanks anon!

Users who are viewing this thread