The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

Contributor
so did he say that because he IS the emperor and he thinks himself mighty or was he not it??? hmmmm even though the thingy with his blood said it was him hmmmmm interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh not so sure about this series anymore...

I just feel like all the travel he had with thief girl has all vanished. So the relationship between them is gone, the battle he had with the woman knight is gone. I honestly don't know how I feel about having all those development gone and now we are just on to the next thing with a new supporting character and just have to forget about those other stuff

Double-page supporter
Pretty sure the knight captain is actually the emperor, we didn't see him rise like the rest of the fallen soldiers, only bloodied on the ground. as for the thing she used to verify she had the right target, it could be just matching the test sample to a previously collected one. The real emperor could be using a body double at all times that was trained to respond as the emperor wishes and the sample could be taken from the double. Just guessing on all of this though.

Hmmm so he was a decoy or maybe not as the Necromancer girl verified him being the emperor with the needle thingy.

Group Leader
Guy was probably an identical twin or vat-grown clone of the Emperor.

When referring to someone who is royalty you would say *his* majesty the emperor, he said *my* majesty the emperor implying he is the emperor.

Group Leader
@Soulwarfare The first necromancer chick and the thief are just side plots that may loop back to the main story later. The main story is about the Skeleton Soldier getting strong enough to protect the Succubus Demon Lord he was assigned to from the same fate she had at the beginning of the time loop.

The target was the Crown Prince, not the Emperor. It's makes sense that the Crown Prince says long live the Emperor, as in long live my father.

Users who are viewing this thread