Isekai Tensei no Boukensha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - story.1

The art is fine (definitely stylized), but the art direction is pretty mediocre. It's not easy to figure out where all of the people are in relation to one another, how they're moving, or even how many of the snakes there were.

I think this mangaka needs a bit more work before they're ready to draw at a high level.

Dex-chan lover
so, if shiromaru's parents are goIden and siIver

does that made shiromaru pIatinum fenrir? IoI

Oh, another Fenrir holder.... Boooooring Cant they just add another beast beside fenrir and dragon.......

Dex-chan lover
Getting some Toriko vibes here, when he saves Terry, damn.

@1pwny Everything you said I feel the opposite it had a good flow and it easy to tell where everything was and how many snakes they were up against. Also, there's no such thing as drawing at a high level in the eyes of an artist they will constantly seek to improve upon their work to the grave.

Double-page supporter
pacing feels weird, it's like watching a stuttering video with random less than a second pauses. also some of the angles seem a little awkward.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone take the onion from under my eyes, please I can not take it anymore. ç__ç

Is the prequel or another timeline of Saihate no Paladin? XD don't tell me they are called Blood, Mary and Gus(Tav)

Wow... Its surprisingly weak and bland... Pacing and plot are somewhat jumpy... Lets hope it will get better...

Group Leader
This was sad but Fenrir and Slime again? These characters are being overused right now >_>
Should have tried different monsters at the very least :3

Dex-chan lover
Good effort ESL-kun! Maybe try changing syntax to something more natural next time? Waiting with great excitement.

The pacing is pretty bad, but you could convey scene transitions better if sentences were shorter and more straightforward.

Users who are viewing this thread