One More Age

Contributor
Seems like Shiomi-chan but in this case is not surgery but reincarnation, is ok nonetheless. :)

Been a while since I read this chapter for the first time but nobody picked it up and even worse it got axed.
@Nick86 I guess I'll give that one a try then. Thank you

Dex-chan lover
@mommy it got axed? How many chapters does it go to? It's kind of a shame. I think that it is somewhat more original than your typical loser love comedy manga and I was kind of hoping to see where the idea could go

@PlanOfInaction according to mangaupdates it got axed at volume 2. It has 13 chapter (MAL). It's a real shame as I found it incredibly funny but if the Japanese audience doesn't like it...
However, you might give Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan a go as Nick86 mentioned it's similarity

Double-page supporter
why did the people who made this end it so fast ?it could've gone way longer... i think

Thanks for picking this series, I loved the first episode but couldn’t find the rest!

I like the art and the setting for the story but its way too stupid regarding the grandfather's wish ...
How did he become a grand-FATHER in the first place?
In chapter 2 the girl said that they are his adopted grandchildren; as in his son adopted children and they became his grandchildren. At least that what I got from her explaining it would be like having their father at school with them.

There could be 2 ways this setting could have worked out much better:
1. He could of been in a bitter marriage that he was roped into and never got to experience a proper romantic relationship with someone and he wished he could of done it.

2. After getting older and getting nowhere with women, he adopted a son to give himself purpose and that son grew up to have kids of his own. (this way the story would fit as him being a grandfather but never having a girl and it would still work for the grandchild who is in love with him since they would still be not blood related)

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@bankaimaster999
He's technically their adopted father, but they call him grandfather because of the age difference (calling a man two generations above you 'grandfather' is normal in japan)

Users who are viewing this thread