Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 53 - Myulan the Witch

There wasn't much about Myulan on her wiki page if I remember correctly but anyone got any spoilers on the outcome for her later in the story?

Double-page supporter
@Epicredeemer: when you compare the quality of this one and the quality of Shurim's... then yes, i think its worth them competing. I wouldnt even mind Shurim dropping it if i knew for sure this other version was gonna continue till the end. Its better in E-V-E-R-Y single aspect.

I like the flow of the anon translations better as it's more of the "feel" of the characters/plot, but the Shurim ones provide more information.

I enjoy the double releases and it doesn't really hurt anyone as long as both teams are motivated to keep on releasing.

Myulan effectively becomes:
Youmu's personal side guard and lover. She's one of those one-off characters that will never get mentioned again after the Harvest arc.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny
that the ones pulling the strings are being pulled by strings themselves. Everyone is a pawn right now. Rimiru will become the only king.

Hey, hopefully, Shurim notices that y'all don't give a shit about his effort because "the other is better", goes do something better with his life, and anon, seeing that he "won", posts a couple extra chapters and then quits as well.

It's not something unheard of in these "competitions", so, I'm sure y'all will be extremely satisfied :D

Dex-chan lover
Oh stop with the salt. If they let this get to them that easily then oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
Where's the extra information page? Even if you weren't going to translate it, you could have at least put up that raw for consistency's sake.

Like NovaXII said. It doesn't really matter which one you are reading, both translation are okayish. Shurim made some bigger mistakes, but in the long
run it doesn't really matter.

Shurim-Anonymus
What the!!-What do you mean by that!?
Since you like me so much, I wouldn't mind if you paid me another visit. - Come back anytime if you ever miss my lovely charms. (not perfect, but this one is closer to the original meaning)
Lady Ramiris(the ... is at the the wrong place though)-Ramiris
I was able to take care of things. My time as a theacher will soon come to an end. - The business with the kids all got sorted without a hitch. I feel like my job as a teacher just passed an important milestone. (Both of them got it half-right. The business with the kids all got sorted without a hitch. I feel like my time as a theacher will soon come to an end.)
... until the children have grown more familiar with their spirits.- ... until I'm sure the spirits have gotten used to them.
mage- wizard

etc.

@Poplar
timeline is around 64-65 I think
but, to be honest I can't remember when myulan introduced on web novel, first time I remember clearly about her was on the harvest festival (ch 70) as she's said to be one of the only 2(?) entity seeing what actually happened there.
so this chapter might be manga only (like the dragon&myormiles encounter (?)) or maybe the LN have this (I don't know as I didn't read the LN)

point of order: couldn't a full restore potion regenerate someone's heart? like, she could just be like "yo, fuck u clayman" and then chug one of those bad boys after he squishes that shit and she'd be fine. right?

Users who are viewing this thread