Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 12 Ch. 53 - Myulan the Witch

Dex-chan lover
@Tyco2003 criminal that rimuru give offer to be a hero that defeat the orc disaster

And clayman needs to fuck off...

Fed-Kun's army
There ya go Shurim,now for the next chapter (jk, thanks for your hard work on these translations, really appreciate it)

@Hadski He wasn't a criminal. He was a mercenary that was being used as a throw-away piece to fight the Orc Disaster.

The death of that little shit clayman will be so satisfying when it comes.
(No I'm not trying to spoil anything, its kind of obvious that
Clayman will bite the dust in the end due to him even attempting to oppose Rimuru.
but I guess ill mark it as a spoiler anyway.
thanks for the update, cant wait for more!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, hey, Kagura; nice to see you alive again after that business with Naraku.

this here represent my feeling for whats coming
NQ0rKeK5g1a2jGDW3oyw-1518426166.jpg

@Redknight-9
he'll kill clayman later, don't worry
"..it is Clayman who instigated Gelmudo to manipulate the Orc Lord’s rampage incident? ...That person, I decided in my heart that I will personally murder him." Rimuru truly hates Clayman for his manipulations that brought Tempest into conflict with Farmas and caused the death of Shion and the others.

Double-page supporter
Totally unrelated to this chapter but it's something I've been wondering for a while, why didn't Rimuru evolve from a slime to some higher rank slime? He was named by Veldora a Calamity class "monster", shouldn't he have evolved to a grand slime or giant slime or something? Or are there no other ranks for slimes? And even if there aren't, why didn't he change other than a major power up? Will this ever be explained? Why hasn't he asked these questions?

Users who are viewing this thread