Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

so it is a fucking robot gear but with p90?!?!? plz someone tell the authoer there are more better weapons than p90. if i see world war 2 weapons again, I will just drop this manga

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn’t the poison gas get to the children as well? That’s a lot of grenades he’s flung and I think that a corridor as tight as that will only be a double edged sword...

Dex-chan lover
why abuse the fact that you have a p90 and the things are running towards you in a small corridor when you can just jump into them AMIRIGHT

Fed-Kun's army
He has super strength, an exoskeleton suit and goes into melee range with a firearm.
Why not just use a melee weapon at this point to conserve CP? No doubt he could cleave through them like butter.

@Degernase
His poison grenades are much more efficient and faster. He's not going to stop then all with a melee unless he has a weapon that can cleave then entire wide hallway

Fed-Kun's army
@Xeli
His poison grenades are much more efficient and faster. He's not going to stop then all with a melee unless he has a weapon that can cleave then entire wide hallway
Sure gas grenades are probably more efficient (not that they straight out killed anything though), but a melee weapon instead of an SMG is probably more effective in a situation such as this. Warframe has been referenced in numerous comments but a glaive or some big zweihander wielded by someone in an exoskeleton is fucking ideal in these packed hallways.

The MC is really weird with his CP, he goes from wasteful to super conservative at the press of a button (in general not just this instance). And mini spoiler, no he didn't learn a lesson from the harpy mission.

Time = money = CP, every situation has an ideal amount of firepower needed to resolve it in a timely fashion without going completely overkill but MC rarely hits that sweetspot and wastes either time with shitty weapons or CP with more force than needed. Of course going overboard is preferable to coming out short in dangerous situations, but he even fails to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread