The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 68 - Of All People, Why Him...

Aggregator gang
Look at that, Hamin getting momentanously flustered by him. Best girl right there.

I'm kinda liking the crazy yandere now too.

no... prota yo pensaba que ya se había decidido a dejar que las cosas pasen y observar la situación.

Dex-chan lover
I know Hamin's usually pretty stylish but the fuck was she wearing? Lmfao

@070nahu ? why he did basically nothing this chapter

EDIT: also, if someone speaks korean and likes spoilers
https://toonkor.gg/%EB%9E%9C%EB%8D%A4%EC%B1%84%ED%8C%85%EC%9D%98_%EA%B7%B8%EB%85%80!_70%ED%99%94_-_Opportunist.html
It would be nice to have a summary because I am confused as fuck

Dex-chan lover
Good good the MC is turning more and more into a douchebag keep it up

@DonHazzy probably referring to MC getting jealous over the friendship between Hamin and the other dude which is pretty dumb. It's obvious Hamin has a special place in his heart and it'd be impossible for him not to feel anything about it

Double-page supporter
cmon man you're not allowed to do this to Hamin man...
@ariette thanks man, you're the best you know that?

Dex-chan lover
@070nahu That's what I like about him. He knows it's irrational but he can't help it. He's human. What that other dude did fucked up the lives of 3 people for years. People deal with past traumas differently. Some people become stronger (Yuri), some people become hateful (Taeyang), and others become school shooters (Junwoo).

Joking aside, it's obvious that he isn't coping well of how "good" of a life the bully is living while Junwoo still feels like he's still in the shitter.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackHoxton I think that Jonwoo is trying to mend thing with him, only to discover that he's as arrogant and hateful as before, but now with his model stundent-ness and his friendship with Hamin, JonWoo can't do a thing about it and gloats about it... Until Taeyang comes who don't give a shit about that and do what he (and many of us would want to if I'm right) does his usual thing.

Still kinda annoyed about how this arc will rile the Hamin's crewmen, after the refloating of Lila's ship and the barely derelict state of Sungah's and Yuri's that is not much better. Hopefuly, following arcs will balance things out. I came here to the naval action! And popcorn. But mainly the popcorn.

Double-page supporter
i have mixed feeling about this right now... and i dont like this...

I hope he exposes the truth to Hamin instead of running away to protect their friendship. You don't get to turn over a new leaf and act like nothing happened. At least apologize to Yuri for the pain she went through.

Tbh I think Joonwoo might cut them both off because seeing his past bully and closest friend being together would probably slow down his character development in a negative way. Joonwoo has developed so much already, but this takes the cake. Idk why people are hating on joonwoo for his thought process. The way he's dealing with this is kinda normal. I mean what would you do if you had assholes beat you up and ruined you and your friends lives, only to find out that one of the assholes has been having a better life for it, not only to add to the wound the asshole is hamin's crush. So if he actually does cut them off then I wouldn't blame him, he would rather be alone and not suffer as bad if he's still close to hamin rather than try to separate them and hurt hamin.

I like villain mc. I hope the mc messes with his life even more.

@DonHazzy actually their gender wasn't revealed until the last moment. We get a glimpse of Jonwoo being uncomfortable after that revelation but acts cool until he realizes who it was.

Fed-Kun's army
This manhwa really came far. It really hits on everything in a really 'real' way. Its uncomfortable in that it doesn't run from the human aspect or make things convenient as is usual with stories. It gives a chance to question the characters and maybe through them, yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread