Koisuru Asteroid

Dex-chan lover
In the comments, people have flood with "so gay" comments, while in the manga itself there is nothing more than CGDCT's standard sugar. Western cute girls fandom degrades even more than I thought.

Mira, who promised to “find an asteroid” with the boy she found at the campsite as a child.
So there is a boy in Kirara universal huh (¬‿¬ )

It amazes me that this series hasn't got
Code:
shoujo ai
tag yet!

Just wanted to say thanks to the translators for taking the time to give such detailed notes/insight on everything, interesting stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, watching the anime and reading the manga, I kept thinking how both clubs are looking for a joint venture to bring the two sides of the club together and how it was obvious what the way to do that is, especially considering the theme of this manga:

Meteorites.

Iron, stone, stony/iron, ect. There's tons of meteors becoming meteorites and becoming part of earth's geological make-up. And they can be worth... a SHITLOAD of money. A good basketball sized iron meteorite can buy you a new house. Not even joking. Go online and you'll find legit samples - like a few dozen grams - going for $50-$100+ depending on the type.

Plus, they look awesome. Especially cross sections of iron meteorites. The grain and crystalline structure of the iron is ridiculously beautiful to look at. And the rocky-iron meteorites kinda look like a lava lamp's contents frozen in time.

Users who are viewing this thread