Banana Fish

Power Uploader
If the chapters seem a bit oddly divided, it's because they are, there's no ToC or indicators to check where they start or end.

g_z

Contributor
Haha... I just picked this one because I clicked on the "Featured Manga" section and thought the name was odd.
Seems they're adapting it to anime this year.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2018-07-05/viz-media-to-reprint-banana-fish-manga/.133856

Chapters taken down, it's being sold again.

Where did the chapters go? This was the only website where I could read it and now it’s gone! I made an account just to write this comment tbh. Cmon man

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf man are you serious?? I was half way through with it and they take them all down!

Werent the chapters a fantranslation??? Because if so, that's really unfair considering stuff like OPM is still up

Power Uploader
Chapters were the official translation, which was allowed because the manga wasn't being printed anymore. Now that it is, the chapters were taken down.

Aggregator gang
Thing turned into this when the suddenly people turned it into the meta.

I remember when i read Banana Fish many years ago, not a single soul know what it is.

Group Leader
This is just, simply put, a classic. Enjoyable from start to end, and perhaps there were some minor faults in the characters or the story, they’re barely noticable and overshadowed by the many good parts in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread