Duo Xuan Shi

The art is so weird, I feel like reading a visual novel. Too static for my taste.

This is one of the strangest feeling things I've ever read...the art's hyper realistic even though the tone feels cartoonish and it reads like one of those old cheesy Chinese movies.
Not gonna lie though I kinda love it in a way (。-`ω´-)

I don't really like the way they went with the art, but at the same time I kinda like it in a weird way. It's just sooo weird to read.

its not bad so far as a story i guess, but im already annoyed with the shitty quality, panels overlap and the words are blurry as hell, its hard to even read some of the bubbles or words that are said to the point you have to just skip it. those are the top two most annoying things about this. its blurry af and the panels overlap too often.

edit: ive read it all... its alright, but it still sucks. skips some parts which makes no sense. some panels again get overlapped alot and covers up the bubbles in some making it impossible to see what it said, and doesnt show what was said in the next panel...

Users who are viewing this thread