Kyou Kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou!

@Titanium chloride thank you so soo much for translating this chapter, do you plan on continuing till the end ? It'll be helpful if you do but still we're grateful with this already so the choice is obviously yours haha, honestly, I hope that you'll translate till the end but if it's too much too ask then thanks for the efforts put into this chapter already, we truly appreciate the hard work~!
And of course the other team's hard work as well haha~!

Contributor
@kholl83:

It is an arbitrary but very well-established tradition among western manga fandom (certainly not unique to Mangadex, for instance MangaUpdates uses the tags this way), that "yaoi" refers only to male/male gay stuff with explicit sex scenes. All the rest of BL is "shounen-ai", as this is (correctly) tagged.

It's not like I have no idea what social dynamics have lead a bunch of sweaty nerds to come up with such a system, whilst having "yaoi", but not "shounen-ai", function as the blanket term for the whole genre colloquially... >_>; Though I'm not quite sure from where Mangadex gets so many users unfamiliar with the first but not the second of these terms, like yourself, compared to its predecessor sites. Regardless, I believe there's been talks of ditching the whole "shounen-ai/yaoi/shoujo-ai/yuri" thing on mangadex and moving to altogether different tags.

(Do note that these definitions for these words are considered pretty much made-up by the western fandom. But for better or for worse, we've been using them for decades. If you want the modern Japanese term, stick to "BL", for "boy's love", and yes it's beautiful and ironic that their term is also, likewise, questionably-appropriated English.)

@pokari thanks for the clarification about the meaning and differences between Shounen ai (BL) and Yoai, before i thought that mangadex only has the yoai tag and i didn’t know that the “shounen ai” tag meant BL, i though BL wasn't the proper name for it but a slang/shortened term for it. And i think the reason why alot of people dont know that shounen ai tag means BL compared to yoai is because they (much like myself) confuse it with shounen jump.

God! I missed this manga! I used to watch the anime on animax. Can anyone tell me where i cant watch it with eng subs and free?

I don't know how to mark it as completed, but chapter 117 should be the last one. There isn't 133 chapters for the manga.

(pls help delte dupe comment)

I don't know how to mark it as completed, but chapter 117 should be the last one. There isn't 133 chapters for the manga.

@MinGenius I'm actually uploading it on behalf of the actual scanlation team who don't have a team name/are anonymous. I'm not sure if all the extra chapters have been uploaded yet, but this should be just about everything they did.

@MinGenius I'm actually uploading it on behalf of the actual scanlation team who don't have a team name/are anonymous. I'm not sure if all the extra chapters have been uploaded yet, but this should be just about everything they did.

(pls help delete dupe comment)

Ahhh! It was satisfying to read! I'm really into isekai and BL but it's very hard to find any isekai BL manga (I'm not rlly the novel type, so yea). And so, I remembered this one ahh, thank you so much!!!

For new readers; Unless this comic is really up your alley for aesthetic, I wouldn't bother. It's not unreadable but the current fan translation available is.. not great. It's an excellent effort but I don't think they have a good grasp of how people speak in English. Often way too many words for what essentially could be a very short and simple sentence making small bubbles littered with cut-ups. Also, a lot of unnessesarily long and complicated words and phrases - paired up with tons of typos I feel like I'm reading an AI-generated shakespearean play. Using Romaji and Japanese words when they could use common English often too just makes it extra confusing. I hope one day another translation team picks it up and does it less awkward.

The comic itself also has trouble depicting action well. I can kinda understand what happened afterwards through the dialogue but it's often really hard to tell what's happening in the action poses.

Even if the translation is iffy or not I'm really grateful that it was uploaded and I was able to completely read it. Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread