Author Chapter 885 (Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!)
Tomo wearing a short skirt would probably knock Jun off his feet. Although I can see it being a double-edged skirt(?) since she easily gets embarrassed.
I don't think I can handle all of this progress in the last bunch of chapters. Are they going to hold hands or even K I S S on their date too?
Who is the girl really is?
Oh Mistah, Oh Mistah~♪
Damn Jun is really on the roll ever since he become one with nature. Mother nature must have give one heck of an advice/enlightenment.
lucky Jun, he´s gonna get it
After Jun's experience as one with nature, he transcended human limitations such as getting nervous. Praise Nature
He still doesn't realize the gravity of the situation.
She's going to date the HELL out of him.
Jun is a man in such bliss he knows no other emotion but happiness.
@That-Guy : Yeah but he's going the honest route right now, so he'll tell her how hot she is, and it will be her loss.
This is slowly turning into no guard wife... AND I FUCKING LOVE IT
Boobs can defeat him.
@MistLynx
Dating Tomo would probably do that to any of us.
This is slowly turning into no guard wife... AND I FUCKING LOVE IT

I was thinking something similar ... glass canon waifus are the best waifu. Just don't ever ... EVER ... let her get on top Jun and you may live.
Boobs can defeat him.

Well, technically ... boobs would defeat them both. Jun would explode from the double 'meteor' impact (to his psyche) and Tomo would implode from the embarrassment. Double Kill!
Tomo, no! You can't give it to him on the first date!
Tomo gonna go on the offensive and take KuboJun V card! and by that i mean his favorite Vanguard card..... i don't know what it is but whatever lol
They are bothered by his composure because they don't have any. Nice.
tbh I want to break that mask of his too

with my fists
Tomo gon' give it to Jun