Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - Doubt

Dex-chan lover
3 am and I've waited to see of this is worth me staying up this late.

Edit: Yeah this shit is getting spicy.
Seems like Bitchy McBitchison will get the whooping that she deserved after sticking her nose and almost ruining everything (Once again).

Dex-chan lover
You know, this story dragged so long that no matter who win no one will be happy, it will be a TWGOK level of shitstorm.

Fed-Kun's army
It's gonna end??? This has been dragging out for so long that it's hard to see it actually ending. I'm so ready

Dex-chan lover
I don't see how Ibusuki could turn this around in nine chapters and win Tarou without it feeling incredibly forced and unsatisfying. (Mind you, it would be a tall order to do that in any number of chapters.)
That said, I don't think it's unlikely.

Oh great, anq is gone, and on this cliffhanger. Get ready to wait for another 5 months before the next chapter

Double-page supporter
While I'm sad this series is ending, it's not surprising. When a series switches from light hearted fun and romantic comedy to serious, existential drama, then it loses a lot of its original appeal and of course it's going to shed readers until it stops.

It would be one thing if Hatsukoi Zombie started off with the drama, then a switch to comedy might have killed it off, but it's the lack of consistency.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, it didn't follow the "ore imo kyouse's: I love my sister Eve" event, let's see what happens next... to the raws

Dex-chan lover
This thing is ending soon? Thank fuck, I don't know how much more of this I can deal with lmao

Dex-chan lover
i really don't want ibusuki to be with tarou, she don't deserve. And he is a huge idiot too

Users who are viewing this thread