Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 94 - Romio and the Exhibition Match (Part II)

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the latest chapter, your translation simply the most comfy to read and i'll prefer your translation over the other so i don't mind being late. and also thanks for picking up any skipped chapters, cheers!

Contributor
Agree with colonel_30, Your scanslation have a comfy vibe toward readers. I'm done with other

Yeah.......your translation are somehow easy to read/understand compared to the other......group

Double-page supporter
This chapter made me realize how much I enjoy all of these characters.

And yeah I also prefer this group, so I don't mind waiting

although I'm happy we caught up to the raws, the "Hetzek died" prank was one of the most shittiest things I've seen a scanlator do so I waited for your release. As long as dropout keeps up with the scans in a timely manner, I'll read your guys' version. Thanks for the work!

As for the chapter, I wonder if Cait really is the weakest prefect or if that was just Sieber-chan being Sieber-chan? Looking forward to what the 3rd years have planned and what entails their legacy. Also Teria is too kawaii.

Dex-chan lover
Cait is the GOAT : beautiful (in boy or gal), talented and so fucking dumb it's hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread