Amatsuki

Ada

I did read this a long ass time ago- and got a bit confused at what the plot was. I think its a manga thats better to read in one or two sittings.

The art has always been gorgeous.

from what I remember it was something about them being trapped into a virtual historic town with was unusually plat for that time. At last for me it was.

I remember this one being super confusing, but once it's finished I want to give it another try!

Whoa. Imagine having to wait for four and some years to read the "the Cuckoo Sings at the Moon" arc.

Reading this series after so long is a strange feeling. My anticipation is building with each chapter I read but I can't shake a sense of mild dread that the conclusion is not going to live up to the series' potential.

By the way, I am totally definitely not asking for spoilers. If you feel a need to spurt such things, then do so in an empty paper bag.

Again, thank you EGS for making this possible. Thank you so much for not abandoning this manga that I hold so very dear.

@Redwaterflowing With that exact sentiment I kept avoiding reading the last twenty or so chapters. Today I finally made my mind up and finished reading it. What can I say. I don't regret it after all. I loved this story and characters to bits, even if there were some parts of it that could have gone better. I only regret this hasn't been published in English. I would buy all 24 volumes in a heartbeat.

where is chapter 157 and 158 I check myanimelist and anilist they all said this manga have chapter 158 is where the manga completed?

Users who are viewing this thread