Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction - Vol. 8 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
@DrunkOnSchadenfreude Thanks for the translation...quite the spot to pause the story.
It took an even more problematic turn than what I expected, I guess that explains why alien-boy said “don’t get mad at them”
Kadode in her whole moral crusade will straight-up become a vengeful terrorist...maybe the drugs messed with her mind. Quite a feat for someone that young.

Group Leader
I'm curious as to why "Isobeyan" kept giving them more gadgets... wasn't it already dissatisfied with their behavior in a previous chapter?
I can't figure out what that thing's up to.

Aggregator gang
Like a firefighter setting a forest fire in an otherwise peaceful town.

Dex-chan lover
@Bainhardt It's probably involving his initial motives for staying with them...he was a scout sent to surveil humanity and it's merits...so even though he predicted they were going on a bad route, it doesn't seem to actually care as long as they're the ones to take responsibility

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this could be leading to a pretty heavy conversation where it turns out that Kadode is responsible for the "invasion" and war, because Isobeyan was testing or observing what people did when given power and decided that humans were not worth a coexisting relationship.

Or I could be totally wrong!

Dex-chan lover
Too much of a leap for me in her abusing her power. I guess I missed out on her continued drug use?? 🚃🚃🚃

Users who are viewing this thread