Radiant - Vol. 9 Ch. 68 - Major Ullmina

FuuhaaaaheeegeeeJesus CHRIST THIS IS POPPING OFF

Soo nice to see Grimm back and OMG Myr... Jill... The kids...

Dex-chan lover
I was happy to see Grimm back, but then we see Jill.

Welp, i can only say one thing, with a little help of Mister Nancy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXI-18oDMIo

Dex-chan lover
Shit I hate the author. I thought that they would be in danger with that flag but killing them right off the bat is horrible.

Double-page supporter
No..... No..... NOOOOOOOOOO
YOU FUCKIN HUMAN SCUM!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Geez....I knew the moment Myr and Jill show Seth their kids it would be a red flag.
But, I didn't know it will be this horrible.

Fed-Kun's army
Noooo....
Now the slaughter will begin, i do not see it going well for either side at all, not after his rage starts.

Dex-chan lover
No! Myr, oppai tree waifu!

Myr was Merlin!? Shits going south now.

Double-page supporter
Interesting that Seth lost control when Myr transformed unlike before when his life was in danger

FUCK! NO! PLEASE! HOW DARE YOU!? This shit was just tragic. I felt as much sadness as when Ace died in One Piece. The last of the pixies are dead, Myr's beloved wife is dead, SETH'S BORTHERS AND SISTERS ARE DEAD!!! CHILDREN SHOULDN'T BE INVOLVED IN WAR! The Inquisition try to justify their tyranny as a retaliation towards dangerous infected, but here they are now destroying and killing beings of nature, and nature itself. Actually destroying the world by destroying the primordial forests and the fantasia it creates.

This was so sad, and I can't sympathize for Myr anymore than I already am.

I really love this series now. It started so generic and basic, but quickly develops into a series of arcs with major character developing obstacles for Seth, like choosing which side to be on, then learning about the struggles of other infected, what it means to be friends and depends on others, to finding out who he is and how to use his powers, and now the consequence in conflict. It's a rather fast paced sequence of arcs, but I feel that there's still a lot to explore. I still hope to god that this doesn't get axed or ends prematurely.

Seeing Mordred feel the pain he caused was great, but that doesn´t make up for the ending, that was sad...

On the other hand, I like how Doc is ordering around a bunch of wizard lords spirits so easily, it´s fun and a nice power-up if he keeps it.

Power Uploader
@OsoJr It won't get axed, it's not published in a magazine like Japanese manga. And it sells like hot cakes in France.

But yeah, the first time I read this chapter I was like "No, Tony… You fucking didn't…"

Users who are viewing this thread