Renai Shikou Seitokai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Adults taking advantage of uneducated kids at an institution of education as it relates to human biology while the kids go through puberty... wow

Double-page supporter
Damn I don’t like the idea of adding more love interests but the mangas still funny.
Damn

Dex-chan lover
This is interesting but WTF ???
V18.png

Fed-Kun's army
The lewdest act of all. Hand holding. No wonder the president is on about them.

@StarixCrown
No one in Kisaragi's works can ever withstand the mighty D, if they are female nor can any male withstand the power of the (prominent or not so prominent) female assets.

Fed-Kun's army
The hell, I thought this was the one the girl want to make the dude harass her to get him expelled, does anyone knows that one's title ? I forgot.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks, both male mcs wear glasses in these series so I got it all mixed up.

Fed-Kun's army
The morals committee president seems to be a sexual harasser judging by the events of this chapter....

Dex-chan lover
That girl literally just grabbed his dick and then complained about it to him, wtf. Also, the vice Prez reminds me of a really good hentai, so that's nice.

Dex-chan lover
"lets see if you are lewd by GRABBING YOUR GENITALS AND FEELING THEM! WOW WHAT A SURPRISE YOU REACTED!"

Group Leader
hmm, girl. that's sexual harrasment...
also, izumi is quite the chad. Turning the tables and making the most out of his boner is truly a remarkable achievement

Users who are viewing this thread