TOOR Scans

Thanks for picking uo Kyoudai Hodo! I was following this series way back then due to a lack of onee mangas. Was really bummed when last translator dropped it.

Really glad to see it back!

Power Uploader
@kengenerals I'm hoping to finish it, however at this moment I don't have the full raw yet and I still can't find where I can purchase the rest of it (digital raw). Will try to push as far as I can.

Thanks for picking up nagaserete Airantou! Been missing it for a long time.

I <3 you guys for picking up Honzuki no Gekokujou!!! Are you guys gonna do Part 2 and part 3 eventually as well?

Power Uploader
@ArdentChaos At this point I have no idea how far will Fulldiver push on TL, we hope to at least finish Part 1 in the near future, everything afterward will be TBA

Power Uploader
@johnfox7 We're doing this monthly (since I don't have enough money to pay Shin more), so yeah, there'll be more to come

Group Leader
FOR THE READERS, My BUTT!! You money grubby self-serving thieving prick! There were messages on the releases we needed help where were you HUH!? You can have the right to snatch if it were dead, but noooo~ you just had to assume we dropped it, you glory hog, your group is a project thief, how do you sleep!? We'll if you feel that way, We're going to jump your projects and see if you like it!!

Group Leader
Say what you want, it still doesn't justify your thievery, you are just in denial. You are still a project THIEF! There is a good spot in hell for trash like you, mister THIEF...

The bookworm series that you're translating is fab, I hope you can keep doing it :)

Users who are viewing this thread