Secret Land Castle ★

Thank you so much for picking up Zero game ❤️❤️❤️

Group Leader
@edlm you're welcome! I'm glad that you like it and thanks for reading it too! >//< ♥♥♥

@ironicca
thanks for your fast reply, sorry for fflase accusations. its just really annoys me so i sometimes snap at the wrong targets.

Group Leader
@neorasp you're welcome and don't worry about it. many accused us splitting due to dazzling. I'm kind of irritated of all these baseless idiotic accusations so I find your apology very refreshing c: thank you very much ✨

I hope you guys are okay! Thank you for all your efforts and I hope everyone is well. I heard a rumor something was up - couldn't make sense of the details from the post and I can't even find it anymore - so instead of worrying I'm just gonna send you all some well wishes.

Group Leader
@SoEmpressed yeah! tysm for your concern, and we're okay now. It was a warning from the creator telling us to stop for a certain manhwa, an instagram acc shared our scans and the creator finds out. again, tysm qwq ♥

If you are looking for something new to pick up maybe you could take over Tensei Saki ga Shoujo Manga no Shiro Buta Reijou datta the the original group seems to have stopped.

Group Leader
@ongeki I belive that series was being given to another scans team, not sure why they haven't upload though. If there's no one updating until a few more months, maybe we'll consider. thank you so much for the input though ♥

Dex-chan lover
Curious, why's the group called "Secret Land Castle"?
Is it a pun because you guys are from a place called Lancaster or so?

Now I kinda wish you guys got interviewed by MD.

Group Leader
@ABCsOfLife nope! honestly we're all coming from different places around the world, and we're all gathered in this castle >v<

Users who are viewing this thread