BEASTARS - Vol. 14 Ch. 118 - A Machine Gun Without Ammo

Aggregator gang
Fuck, i wish i could write such strong and amazing characters that are even a tenth of Legosi.

Contributor
Remember that time the hero of our story ripped out all his tteth to appease the protector of the city from killing him, then punched him in the face afterwards and ran off?
Context is a hell of a thing.

Dex-chan lover
To 99% of male anime/manga protagonists,
If you were even 1/10th the character Legosi is, you'd make a 100x better hero.

Aggregator gang
Legosi... The amount of self-hatred in this character is becoming really painful to see. I know Gouhin will help him, but this still made me cry. It wasn't his fault that he was born a carnivore. And Yafya... What a fucking psycho. I always knew he was going to get Legosi as revenge for Gosha leaving him. As petty and insane as a scorned ex-girlfriend. Someone needs to stop him. Will it be our toothless hero?

Group Leader
I feel like I should have stronger feelings about the events that transpired in this chapter... but I find the overriding thought is "Please say that Legosi gets over his speech impediment. I don't think I can read that for the rest of the series."

damn, didn't know eminem would be referenced in my thai lithograph

(what a beast)

Dex-chan lover
What a dumb move.

I don't mind the base character, but his view on the world is too tiny.

i don't know why i keep reading this, this was so stupid and unnecessary, honestly i am just going to drop this.

well i guess is the calumniation of him not wanting to use his fangs in fighting so he got rid of them to make his point, also i think i remember a lion beastar do the same thing and has drenches to be less threatening.

Aggregator gang
Man this reminds me of Oyaji. Just the way he rips his teeth out really brings to mind the scene where Oyaji just nonchalantly cuts his pinky off to appease the yakuza.

Users who are viewing this thread