Modern MoGal - Vol. 3 Ch. 44 - Stone Boy

Dex-chan lover
Kinda makes you wonder how Medusa got away with turning the kid into stone with little to no repercussions, especially considering the whole werewolf case.

The References are real.

Pretty sure it's based on a folk tale, but I am only certain that this happened in Legend of Zelda games (most likely A link to the past)

R.I.P. Brother. So it seems Medusa basically murdered some random child for being too loud on public transport.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I never assumed that the honesty pool's goddess wore a swimsuit, but...

Dex-chan lover
wait, this is no laughing matter....her freacking brother is dead,It doesn't matter how innocent this manga is, or all the funny faces and jokes they make, it won't cover for what a horrible person medusa is or how horrible it is for the sister

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman not only is he dead, his petrified corpse is conveniently disposed off at the bottom of a lake, she got away with it!

Considering he was still on the train in chapter 5, I think they class it as a public service to shut up brats.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, would you rather have an annoying little brother, or two statues made entirely of gold and silver?

Easy answer.

Users who are viewing this thread