Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - 87 Year Old Repayment for Favor!?

Dex-chan lover
The head of the Ryouta familia and its first member has now been formed

Dex-chan lover
oh my days!
he managed to get his shit up in 1 chapter, this is what i call a MC!

but he will stay weak forever rite? oh no 😢

This looks so much like the world of slave harem in another world. The status are the same, the world being based around dungeons that drop everything, status and drop rates being different for each person, dungeons specialized in certain types of drops, etc.
I wonder if it's the same author. I'm looking forward for more.

Dex-chan lover
@desaurido

I'm not up to date with slave harem, but I don't recall air & water being dropped in those dungeons

Double-page supporter
Oh god this is so cute I totally did not expect a proposal after 2 chapters ( ´ ▽ ` )

Double-page supporter
@mageexia:
I think he means this one:

https://mangadex.org/title/21699/isekai-meikyuu-de-harem-o

But honestly the only thing that is really similar is the part that it is like a game.
Yet the whole thing about how the stats work, the professions work and so on is completely different.
So it is definitely not the same "world".
Btw. the authors and artists are also different people for both manga.

P.S.: The part about "slave harem in another world" is something he most likely took from the webnovel as one of its possible title versions there is "Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World".

this MC has more guts and perseverance than all the other Isekai Mc's i have seen this last week!

Dex-chan lover
This is nice. Non-OP MC with near-suicidal determination and a fluffy heroine. Thanks for translating and releasing this.

And this is how you get a loli waifu: hard work + death + more hard work 🤣 persevere!

Double-page supporter
Is this the story where the MC becomes OP by farming PERMANENT STAT RAISING ITEMS by killing (farming) mundane monsters you would never see drop them in an actual game?

Edit: Also, isn't "I want you to make Miso Soup for me everyday" a way of proposing in Japan, fiction or not? Was this a play on it?

"Keep working unpaid overtime and you'll get isekai'd for sure! More overtime = better skills!"

Users who are viewing this thread