Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I love Dewey's character. I doubt life will ever be boring with her around (when she's not trying to kill Sansui).

She's such an unlikable prick. He's kneeling to such an entitled b**ch. Wish this isekai was him traveling around the world with his daughter, exploring the world.

Dex-chan lover
such an annoying woman...

don't remember, did he swore loyalty to her?

I was under the assumption that Dewey was going to be apart of his harem but now it feels like that won't be the case. Not to mention most of what she wants the M.C has.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, what's the point. He's just going to probably two shot this dude anyways.

Group Leader
Will be a short fight anyway. Like anyone had a chance against him and because hes immortal no one can do shit to him.

Dex-chan lover
@Chocolat @TetsuyaLP
the point is that she will use our mc to beat the other swordsman into submission and be her husband.
After that she will train said swordsman to her liking and whenever he shows bad habits, its our MC who will drain the will to live out of that guy until he relents XD

Aggregator gang
i bet you things will not go how she expects them. chances are that the swordsman will say something like this
giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
Her attitude ain't helping in her finding a suitable husband. Only maso would like her and that would make him beneath her and that is not her type. She is looking for better and higher than her so she won't even notice them. There are also those who only marry because it is political.

Dex-chan lover
I heard in the novel she married some douchebag and the MC got NTRd

Dex-chan lover
Man, busted out my good music for nothing. I forgot how much of a cunt that girl was, lol.

Aggregator gang
Honestly all these people running around trying to either beat MC or find someone stronger than him are annoying af. I understand the need for people to fear it but the man just wants to raise his daughter in peace and then more than likely return to his master to train further. Wish they'd just speed things up a bit more and have him + daughter go travel away from demanding bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread