This Life to the Next - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
so...did he not use the scroll at all before the chairman? because otherwise the king would have noticed sooner. and basically he only used the scroll's powers for money? even knowing they're forging a will? god i hope there's going to be more clarifications

I think he wanted to get to the bottom of his father's death. He knows the existence of spirits and his father died during the incident of his mistress and wife dying. Maybe he wanted to mess with the life and death, not only as a protest against the underworld beings but also to find out what happened with his father and why he died.

disgusting.... i already hate the male lead (jeongto?) i hate these arrogant ass characters who think they have some kind of right to interfere with matters of life and death. he has a sad life story. boo hoo. so does everyone else. the absolute audacity to go against the fabric of life and death for literally no reason. i hope he doesn't regret this when he goes to hell.

I...I can't believe it. They set up a perfect crux, a perfect call to action for the MC....and they just threw it away. She's struggling with her guilt but she knows that what he's doing is wrong; that's such a good internal conflict! But instead of having her face it she just...leaves? Throws away any responsibility for what she knows is bad? What???

Users who are viewing this thread