Masturbation Count - Vol. 0 - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
The city 's name is Onaku , probably comes from onanī = masturbation in jap .

Citizen A : I have the biggest masturbation numbers in the city .
So the job of Citizen A is "Master of Masturbation" ? Lol , pun .

Aggregator gang
That's one powerful curse, it exposes exactly what your nightly habits are.

Dex-chan lover
I'd totally waifu that demon queen, we could have plenty of fun

Dex-chan lover
lets be honest if we had a wank counter most of us would have a demon-queen-grade number. and if that's our power level too we'd all be like end-game MMO players lol

Aggregator gang
@ Serkket
That's one powerful curse, it exposes exactly what your nightly habits are.
Only at night?

@ Drakan
I'd totally waifu that demon queen, we could have plenty of fun
Aye, agree on ya lad. Poor girl, she didn't have anyone to be with all these 10000 years.

@ Wolvenworks
lets be honest if we had a wank counter most of us would have a demon-queen-grade number. and if that's our power level too we'd all be like end-game MMO players lol
Considering that I'm already a grand wizard (above Wizard, I think), I'm sure my level already reach it's peak, or nearly.

Lets do some quick math for some ballpark figures.
Assume an average of 3 times a week*, there's 52 weeks in a year = 156 per year.
Over ten years = 1560.
If we say your libido starts at 15 (lol) and ends at 55 (sure, why not), that would be 6240 for your lifetime.
So if you're somewhere near those numbers, well you're still a wanker, but you're an average wanker, just like the rest of us.

*no idea what the real averages are, but I went with what sounded more or less plausible.

doing the math demon queen at least had done almost twice per day as average

@panneqaha
I've been wanking since 10 and I'm almost 21. 2 to 3 times per day, every day for the past 11 years, with the occasional fluctuation. So around 15 times per week for 11 years. 15*52*11=8580 wanks. According to your calculations I've already exceeded the average man's lifetime wanking. I don't know if I should be proud or disappointed in myself.

Tbh, if you were sealed for 10000 years with literally nothing to do (but yourself), thats a pretty conservative number.

Dex-chan lover
I never fapped. And i never saw my own sperm.
Im the purest and i like reading ntr. I only read for the plot.

@panneqaha
So I did the math and I jack off 3 times a day, probably started from my middle high school days soo

3 x 7 x 52 x 11 = 12.012
What did I win?

Users who are viewing this thread