Beauty and the Beast Girl

Contributor
I can feel my heart thaw!!!!!!
going to need more of this :0

This is a really charming piece of work, too bad is short, I would love to have at least 5 Vols.

Thanks for translating and bringing it here.

In case anyone wants to follow the mangaka on twitter, they are @nejirinbooo

Turns out that there are a solid amount more chapters (I saw a ch. 26 with a cursory glance at their Pixiv), so hopefully this isn't actually the end!

Dex-chan lover
@Pentao I mean, the MangaUpdates page says 32 chapters (ongoing), this says completed. I looked at the most recent raw and I don't think it really LOOKS like how you'd usually end something but I can't read it so plenty is definitely not readily apparent to me about what's happening in it, and you never know when someone making a series in their free time might have to or simply wants to drop it for whatever reason. Something toward the end of that chapter did look an awful lot like all those author apologies I've seen on Line Webtoon too. You know, the thing they slip in there when they have to go on hiatus or something.

Power Uploader
To clear up the confusion, there's a standalone published tank version (which Seven Seas has licensed), but these chapters are from the original Pixiv series. The latest chapter just got posted a week or so ago.

Dex-chan lover
I saw on the author's page there's a special r18 chapter. Will you be scanlating it and put it in the r18 section of the site :O ? @muge

Dex-chan lover
@muge Aww. Oh well. Thanks for scanlating these btw. Fallen in love with the couple~

Group Leader
Great to see this being picked up again! Is there any release schedule for the translations?

Users who are viewing this thread