Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business - Ch. 25 - A New Obstacle

Dex-chan lover
bitch! obviusly! hes about to have his ass delivered to some fat fuck of a noble

Fed-Kun's army
how do we know that paril does actually not have magical power? i mean sure when it was paril that inhabited the body the magic detector or whatever that showed the magic would show no signs of having magic but now that MC is in paril´s body has he taken the exam or whatever that tells if you have magic or not? i bet when MC does go get checked he´s going to have a huge amount of magical power unless the author actually doesnt want to make things easier for MC.

Double-page supporter
There's no way he doesn't have some kind of magic, and even if his body can't perform summoning magic, there's plenty of other ways to gain magic in a fantasy world.

Group Leader
Well, that's a good reason to not give Paril the family head position. However, does the current Paril have no magic power? that's the question right now.

Group Leader
she should just fk hire an assassin and kill her sister whores off and the succession is safe.

Just poison your father and blame the second wife, make your mother the temporary head of the family and use her as a puppet, then kill your sisters.

"It's hard for you to be rejected after saving my ass while in the meantime i wanted to sell yours to a random guy?"

Dex-chan lover
How is it that a chapter can come out...and nothing happen so many times? It's like every chapter is the end and then beginning of the next chapter of a normal comic

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe the Paril in the past didn't seem to have magical power because perhaps she needs an alternate training regiment to wake her power up.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the only way out here (depending on what the head of the family says on the next couple of chapters.) is by backhanded methods such as killing, blackmailing, etc. On the bright side, MC-chan has that one useful maid.

Dex-chan lover
Does he HAVE to be the successor? I mean, he could just deviate from that impossible goal that needs something he lacks and just do something else that doesn't require that deficiency, like start your own company or some such.

Users who are viewing this thread