Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Thanks for the update!

I'm happy that the constant tragedy turned into a more wholesome situation. It's sad that the "mother" feels a little heartbroken or even scared for some reason. Am I the only one who feels so about her? Kinda like she isn't with her son but trapped with a little monster.

Hope we wont get to see much righteous bullshit from the other summoned folks.

Thank you. Can't wait to jerk off my justice boner next month(hopefully).

@yldDavid I disagree, I hope they do turn out to be self righteous cunts, it'l make their demise that much sweeter.

Story seem to be moving along like the ln but the first bday camp fire scene feel more touching in the ln than this manga

XL

Double-page supporter
Wow this manga has great pacing, love reading every chapter. Many thanks mangasushi!

Aggregator gang
I've been seeing a lot of Papyrus look alike these days.
2lc4lye.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@yldDavid
She isn't scared of her son, she is scared for her son.
He is basically alone while in an empire of fanatics that wouldn't hesitate to kill him.
And he wants to go and fight monsters and bandits in order to get stronger.
And he wants to get revenge on those who killed his mom.

So she is really worried for her son's security. And also for his mental health (he has Mental Corruption at lvl 10 after all).

As for the other reincarnators:

Yeah, they killed Van , but as far as they knew, he was a violent undead set on destroying everything.

They were normal people before they died and, even though their experiences in Origin changed them, most of them are still balanced individuals.

Here is some more informations.
Among all of those that have already be reincarnated, only one of them is a self-righteous idiot that believes that everything he does is right and that opposes Van because "Death magic is just wrong. You should stop using it despite the fact that every power in the world wants you dead and that the only reason they aren't attacking you is because of Death Magic".

Effe that guy.

A bit of a spoiler (not really)
The self-righteous prick isn't Hiroto (the guy to whom Doltcorte gave Van's cheats.)
In fact, Hiroto is a decent human being that has his flaws (and knows them) and tries to improve himself.
He tries to do good, but he also knows that absolute good doesn't exist.

Some might want to hate him because he got Van's cheats and killed Van, but none of this were his fault.

Amazing process, anyone know what light novel chapter can i read from chapter 7? or anyone got raws to manga?

Users who are viewing this thread