Check out February's Contest Winner, Reminder that AMA is scheduled for 3/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Please take the time to congratulate our contest winner, @Mireannea, and express appreciation for everyone that entered February's contest. You can see the other contest entries here: https://mangadex.org/thread/62829

We are taking a break from our monthly contest and group interviews in order to bring you an AMA on r/manga! We will open the thread on March 2nd at 6 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). Note that times may be subject to change due to real life but as it stands, the vast majority of staff have been able to set aside that time to answer all of your questions! We'll keep answering questions until we run out of steam. 😎

Why would there be an ama, do people really care about that? Truly?
idk I cant really imagine many people asking you questions seeing as what this site is.

Dex-chan lover
Lol @Meybi if you (or me) don't care about that kind of thing is our problem dude, no need to question if it's necessary as we din't even pay for the ama or anything. Just my own opinion.

Good for the Ama! I personally don't have anything to ask but having an active community is great ★

@Meybi

/r/manga has 987k subscribers and uses mangadex as their primary site. This AMA will be getting plenty of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread