Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
very qt granny

but i Iike how demon king trying to make their worId peacefuI by destroying the source instead by facade the demon army and shits, i guess author have some inspiration from hoshin engi

Dex-chan lover
I choose you truck-kun.

Truck-kun used Isekai, it wasnt very effective.

@Wait!! So what is the objective of Diina??? did she just chat with Demon King as if she was his subject??
It would be good, If someone could spare some Spoiler for me?

The fact that the 12 keep acting out of line without thinking first or listening to the MC is honestly super duper annoying, it happened like 4 separate times in this chapter alone.

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder if lufasu knows that diina is a backstabber bitch cuz she actually follows the demon lord instead of her.

Fed-Kun's army
can this bitch of an MC please kill Diina already.....like seriously she is more dangerous left alone while pretending "eh... its ok i can beat her if she betray me
screw the consequences if there's any she's been playing both sides already if she's actually on the goddess side its not even a suprise at that point .-.

Fed-Kun's army
Good job living for 200 years while maintaining a mountain-size barrier despite being a normal human.

Dex-chan lover
@m4ng4, @chenando1, and @izayamikaelis still can't be sure she isn't as big a moron as the other followers of Luufasu, since she's claiming to be a triple time traitor, and an isekai protagonist casual gamer, the filthiest of casuals even. You can't execute someone for the crime of being stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
I am seriously having problems with this manga now. The MC knows Diina pretty much is a fishy backstabbing traitor that is still hiding something. Knows the she was eavesdropping on the convo between demon king and the MC which can reveal something MAJOR in this mess YET DOESN'T QUESTION HER OR ANYTHING AFTER SHE INTERRUPTS?! At least backhand the bitch and start torturing her for information. Also I feel sorry for the MC since all her subordinates are also idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread