Radiant - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - Memory Stones

That old man ain't kick the bucket yet. I'm more curious of that dark 'legion-ish' knight.

Dex-chan lover
I wish that seth's power would seem more lethal. He is just beating them up with power. I know that it's a shonen and all so he can't go around killing people freely but it's frustrating. It's typically the type of attacks that never allows you to win or takes ages to KO the ennemy...

Dex-chan lover
@breizh I think he will get there on some point, this manga has been subverting many of my expectations, Seth already has gained some more finesse to his moves he just needs to break out of his shell ( literally, the one in the sidh ), because until then is just too dangerous for him to go all ham on others.

aren't those stones the memory fragments of the former kings the queen talked to before? so the ones in the armor with doc are the former kings

Rol

Group Leader
@breizh "he can't go around killing people freely"
He killed Konrad though.

@Frostyrose No the memory stones the Queen had were those of former kings but there are memory stones for other people as well, the ones Doc got seem to be former Lords.

Double-page supporter
@noobsumwang Nope, isn't actually any real reference, just stole that from the bible. At most it would be a Mass Effect reference for that Legion.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahahhaa, now they are fighting "fair", but i sorta think they even are going to take it even further.

Dex-chan lover
@Rol Are we sure though ? Nobody said that he died and we only see his hand. Besides, it took him 8 whole chapter to get there, it takes too long.

Dex-chan lover
@Rol Page 17: " Forcing me to use my right arm" he used his left and has been using his right from the beginning, this is a typo or I understood the scene wrong?

Rol

Group Leader
@breizh Yes Konrad is dead. And if you want someone else being killed quick then Von Teppes literally died in one hit.

@alacaelum Yes I also noticed that but Santori does say right arm even though he used his left so I left it that way.

@breizh in volume 5 chapter 29 when Torque talks to Dragunov he says 'the late captain de Marbourg' ('feu' in French), meaning he's dead.

Power Uploader
@Rol Both the anime and Tony confirmed that Teppes is alive, though.

And yes, even in French Santori says "right arm", but I think the author messed up there. He obviously means left.

Users who are viewing this thread