Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 60

OP AS FUUUU also Korean douchebro is a douchebro I'm expecting him to get his ass Beat

This series just keeps getting better and better. I just cant wait for the next chapter

Group Leader
Why...
I've been reading this kind of story for a while now...
So why, how the hell didn't I see it coming that the prisoner dude is Sung Jin-Woo's father.

This makes the story so much more interesting... and that invasion coming too...

Now I'm wondering if the "system" is preparing Sung Jin-Woo to help his father... maybe his father even had a hand in making his son OP...
This is getting me exited again.
This Manhwa is so strange to me, it's been like 15 years since I was this giddy about this kind of story.

OH.. MY...GOOOOOD! Duuuuude! just HOOOWW?!!! how can the artist release a Manhwa with this amazing level of details?!! does he have a team? and even with a team, how can they work FAST and mainting the AMAZING drawing quality?!!! someone EXPLAIN to ME plzzz!!! NOO OTHER MANHWA have drawings this good, i mean, just look at the details of zombies, background, characters, buildings, COLORS (which are normally hard to get right!!
This level of detail is seen in Pro artist who draw wallpappers and even those wallpapers take them weeks to make just one, while this MANHWA is ALL WALLPAPERS! EVERY SINGLE PANEL is DETAILED and VEERY WELL DONE!! someone plz explain to me!! and this is not all, the chapters are also LOOONG!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!

Thanks a lot.

So the MC use the orb for himself and can also lend it to his shadow mage but cannot to others ?

• Confused
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I don't know...That "looking down from a high place" pose in the end kinda killed it for me. "In the name of the moonlight you will be punished. By me, Kaito Kim!"

@aFFi: You should have paid closer attention to the comments. Some theories would have spoiled it to you.

Dex-chan lover
What a tweest. Is this going to somehow turn into a Vader-Luke soap opera from now on?

Users who are viewing this thread