Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai

Well, let's see which direction this will go. Cover looks nice and fluffy already.

And here comes another story about how the author works through his childhood traumas with the help of Isekai.
Thank god for the Isekai genre or the suicide rate in japan would be even higher.

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting for that Isekai where Truck-kun gets hit by a train and wakes up in another world where he has to fight the Demon Lord by running around "sending" his minions off to be reincarnated in other worlds.

Its coming, I'm sure.

Contributor
Just wanted to say, I changed the cover as the previous one was the Light Novel one. The manga hasn't been serialized yet so I used the banner from the RAW website until there's a proper one.
Except if that's not acceptable then please, feel free to change.

Aggregator gang
Huh, can't remember the last time that an isekai protagonist actually acknowledged that the lack of human entertainment would be pretty tragic for people in the 21st century. You can call it pathetic if you want, but I know that I'd have some problems with not being able to play some Dota a few times a week.

Contributor
At this point, maybe we should do some fact-finding and see if there has been an increase in the suicidal attempts (both failed and successful) involving jumping into traffic and being hit by trucks in Japan.

I can see it so clearly...

INT-NIGHT: A large stone-walled chamber with carved pillars and torches providing light. There is a glowing magical pattern in the middle of the floor, surrounded by a half-dozen people in heavy, hooded robes. The people are chanting in a low monotone.

Magicians: "The demon king is beyond our power to resist - Truuuuck-kuuun, send us a heroooo!"

not gonna read this but instead just follow for now...
guys please spoil it after the 5th chapter is out...

now that is has a name it is mainstream and will naturaly evolve further. expect people going the isekai route via amazon delivery drone.

Users who are viewing this thread