Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 94 - Romeo and the Exhibition Match II

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. (Matthew 12:40)

Group Leader
Yes, it's true, I'm not dead. There's not enough cocaine in Mexico to give me an overdose. I had a couple things come up yesterday, so I had a friend (who had never typeset before) do the chapter for me. When it came to making the credits page, one thing led to another and it was decided that I were to die of a cocaine overdose.

>Why would you do that?
I thought it was funny, and had no idea this many people would fall for it. Y'all are way more gullible than I thought

>I'm angry!
I don't care lul

>Faking your own death like this is disrespectful to actual people who died from od'ing!
I don't think dead people care about disrespect, and it's not like I don't know people who have died from od'ing, so I don't see the issue here. If you still think it's disrespectful, then shucks here's a big sorry if that makes you feel any better

>I'm not going to read your chapters anymore because you're a horrible person!
Oooooh nooooo, whatever shall I do, my precious viewcount is going down, my nonexistent donations will take a big hit

>Fuck off, you attention whore
Can I trade all the attention I got for money or something, this whole thing really isn't all that it's cracked up to be

>How do I send you cocaine?
Dm me and I'll give you my address

>Welcome back, faggot
lmao thx

AMA if you have any other questions/issues

Group Leader
no wonder FAKE NEWS are so prevalent . y'all are gullible idiots who believe in everything lol.

Dex-chan lover
@HetZek The F stands for FAGGOT
Thanks for the scans and the used dildos

Also lol at all the people who actually thought he was kill

Double-page supporter
i see the drugs speed up releases...
thanks for the chapter from the afterlife... :p

Double-page supporter
"Eonlars has died because of cardiac arrest, press F to pay respects."
- Friend of Eonlars

Users who are viewing this thread