Yuukoku no Moriarty - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - The Case of the Noble Kidnapping

why the fuck is there a fully decked out SWAT team in 'ere yo HAHAHAHA

Besides the historically inaccurate fact that there'S no AK in this time, it's kinda funny to see Albert be like "Oh wow I'm here to rescue my brother but we found drug dealers JUST BY COINCIDENCE HAHA"

Wait a moment ... is that an Ak-47? Wasn't it created in the 20th century during World War II?

This is so insanely stupid.. I cant read any more of this after the stupidity of seeing troops i tactical gear and... AKs.... in the late 1800s.. And I've never heard of balaclavas being used by any military organisations in that time period either..😑

If a series is gonna try and make it self sound all smart and clever... then the least they can do is make some research into how historical military weapons and clothing looked in the late 1800s..

@SRWilsonMR
The AK-47 was created just after WW2 ended. It was based off the captured German Sturmgewehr 44. Which saw service during WW2.

Page 51 makes me laugh. It's not enough that Moriaty beat the guy with the poker but that he was casually shot in the head by Moran

@ParasiteX they arent AK's you can tell by the gas block screw protruding from the gas system behind the front sight however it's not an STG either it more like a combination of both.

Aggregator gang
Why the hell are the troops in SWAT gear lmao I thought this was the age of bolt action rifles and such

Users who are viewing this thread