Radiant - Vol. 9 Ch. 64 - The Queen's Head

Despite all the chaos and the tragedy, those two chucklenuts are still going at it. talk about dedication.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, is she dead? I know when the guy's stabbed her hand she reacted but when Braganore looked behind him at her it seemed way worse than him just being angry she was so hurt. Hope that isn't the case and I'm just misreading that.

Also I'm a complete idiot and realized that the Queen's backlash thingy is that she's huge. I thought she was just like, some weird humanoid something which makes no sense but eh. That was dumb of me.

Dex-chan lover
oof both of them r going to keep at it until they came to "i will break one of my leg" "ooh? i will break both of my legs" "oooooh i will just kms"

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary I kind of thought the same. I also didn't realize that was her curse, and assumed her and the previous kings were just giants. I also thought she was super long-lived, but really it's just that all the previous rulers are in love with her.

Also, the pieces of armor are sentient with their own personalities?

I like how the soldiers are bunch of hipocrites that call the infected fanatics while ignoring that the miracles are pretty much the same, it´s kind of funny, infuriating, but funny.

Wondering what´s the deal with the armored guy, too.

@superpatch24 Good Question Helck - I hope they recover as that country has its faults but they are better off than becoming slaves and playthings for the Inquisition and its ilk.

And I wanna see Angry Mellie beat the crap out of that Inquistor

If those two dont become best friends or at least correspondents whilst returning to their sides I'm going to be very disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread