Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 880 - Best Friend ->Father

as Fabio Fusaro would put it: your girlfriend wants to feel like she is on a roller coaster (in terms of the relationship).

as Fabio Fusaro would put it: your girlfriend wants to feel like she is on a roller coaster (in terms of the relationship).

Fed-Kun's army
Jun has attained enlightenment
he is now devoted only to Tomo and there's only Tomo in his heart xD

Fed-Kun's army
"My new boyfriend is more calm now and is treating me like a woman instead of one of his guy friends. What a selfish prick, amirite?!?"

Contributor
>Entire manga: Tomo wants Jun to see her as a girl
>Now: Tomo doesn’t want Jun to see her as a girl

Is it that hard to make fluff?

Are they into SM? What's he gonna still beat the shit outta you? Besides, it's just the beginning, he'll be "normal" soon enough, enjoy it while it's lasts :S

Dex-chan lover
My boyfriend is so perfect, he feels like hes too perfect
if you imagine girls think about guys as an MMO, you will soon start to understand what they want.
They want the grind, but they want to feel rewarded for it.
They want the Game end loot, but if theres no new game end loot in a couple of months they will go to another MMO.
They want that super rare, and expensive horse/bird/dragon ride, but once they get it, they will feel like they want something else.
They will have a favorite piece of armor, and will be ambivalent of weather to keep it for the looks or move on to the new one that is actually able to be used on raids.

Dex-chan lover
Does this mean the final Arc will just consist of femdom hentai?

Users who are viewing this thread