Soul Land IV - The Ultimate Combat - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Nana and Tang Le

Dex-chan lover
So i'm guessing that white haired girl is the girl that abandoned the boy (now guy) from the previous manga and the baby is their kid, also i'm gonna cry if there's ntr.. not that it actually matter since I didn't like the white haired girl in the first place, the orange hair is also getting on my nerves. I'd rather have the black haired girl from the previous manga please.

Group Leader
@skyplop really how do u know? at first i thought it was long hao chen from tang san's other novel but then when i saw his hair it kinda looked like wulin and the same could be said about yuena with the silver hair and purple eyes tho its the same traits as in other novel.. tho id also like an explanation as to why they were sent back down to the douluo continent since they shouldve been living in the god realm right?

@jiiminn dude as long as I am reading this series it makes me think that is this even a "fantasy wuxia?" or what the hell is happening to its characters I know they have major developments/changes but that is way too off on my charts

Dex-chan lover
@tkmisere
The Black haired team mate girl he had in school along with golden hair rich dude that looks a little like a girl, also... tell me everything.

Actually, Tang Yue(Wulin) has blue hair in the novel (I'm saying Yue because the girl is a descendants of Yue Zhengyu of DD3) and Nana is Gu Yuena

@Echonic there's not NTR. the author said it.

Dex-chan lover
@Yamito
Lol, did they change it to black because Gu and her would look to similar. thank god there's no ntr.. not that I was really expecting it from the Chinese though.

@jiiminn no at the end of DD3 tang wulin and yuena ended the fight between spirit beast and humans, is kind of messed up of how they ended there so u should go to the fandom wikia to know more its a pain in the ass to write all sorry

Aggregator gang
@Echonic It's spoilers to DD3 so,
Gu Yue and Na'er are the same person, the White haired girl and Gu Yue are half of the same entity, they fuse at a point

Dex-chan lover
@tkmisere
You're kidding right, they both look different act different and Gu Yue is way more likable, To fuse both of them would be kinda weird also because Na'er is mc's adopted sister. Lol, i'm guessing the chinese author liked both characters but hated harems so he just fused them.

Aggregator gang
@echonic Yes it their child, and it wasn't covenience since it was planned even before, but it does appear a bit like that, but it had hints to it some times

Users who are viewing this thread