Fed-Kun's army
Dude, seriously lolol what even is this??? I can't take this type of story, sorry. m(_ _)m

Group Leader
i mean. better than acting super sly, but this is just weird. for trying to subvert some trope, this is really fucking weird LMFAO

and she has no right to demand her "best friend" to lend her her boyfriend or she won't forgive her

Her friend is a horrible friend... she clearly has some hidden feelings of jealousy towards Risa. And it’s unfortunate that Risa isn’t the type to realize it and tell her off. I’d never think to ask my friend to lend me her boyfriend or the person she likes. That’s just weird. Because to me, he’s my friends boyfriend and nothing more. Yes, she’s being honest about her feelings but if she truly cares about Risa, why even “try” to go for your friends boyfriend. I hope Hiroto tells her to back off n never come back. She basically cut Risa out of her life due to jealousy and comes back expecting Risa to coddle her. That’s annoying 🙄 I Hope Risa gains more backbone. I know she feels bad n cares for her friend but if my friend asked me to lend my boyfriend, we’d no longer be friends. And if I really loved someone, I’d never be able to share them romantically or physically with someone lol I’m just too possessive in that way. Friend n family? Sure. Anything else. Nope 😂

Users who are viewing this thread