The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
THe whole conversation about her subordinates felt so forced and artificial and made to introduce the characters

Contributor
After his past failures with women, I think he's finally found a winning strategy - just have her be able to defend herself without his help!

tbh im getting bored of it now, dunno why but i liked it more when he had the other girl around.....well lets see and wait i guess

I would like this lady too, if not for that bony half. Makes you not forget that she isn't human.

Not even fkin sure why we needed introductions to these characters. Probably won't even interact with them much if at all after this battle.
Feels liek author just trying to stretch this chapter

Dex-chan lover
hope skelly gets away from the necro woman soon, he's nothing but a slave now and he doesn't even get to show off because everyone around him is way stronger than him

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the MC is learning the height of the Heaven and the depth of the Earth with these folks around.

The author really needs to learn a thing or two about introducing chars :/ it only took 2/3 of the chapter to see our MC because of a poorly delivered info dump about dead guys fighting for half-skelly necro gurl.

That said, I STILL don't get where the author is going with this arc, since Skelly left Rena behind. Sure, skelly armies fighting knights in shining armour makes for good visuals, but ... what is the point of all of this? :/

Dex-chan lover
This is just random at this point.
@rrolo1
Don't worry the author doesn't know where he's going with this either. Some of the most uninspired and random plot I've seen recently.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe they level up Skele-bro in this life, then he dies and returns to Rena. The Onyx chains only last until death so him dying and going back should undo the bind. Plus the "system" still recognizes Rena as his master since it clearly mentioned he didn't meet the requirements to start a scenario with the Gis-Je-Rai. Maybe if Rena dies or if he levels up enough to meet whatever the Necromancer's requirements are.

Page 3 "Every time his sword his swings," one "his" too many. You were aiming for "Every time his sword swings," or "Every time he swings his sword,"

Kind of a pointless chapter. Hard to get invested in random names.

Time to rename this manga "I've reincarnated as a skeleton to an op necromancer yandere help!"

Banned
@commandodude
True, but it seems the story didn't even started yet as it seems he is just travelling a pre-destined path untill the sincronization ends...

XL

Double-page supporter
Ok she's a badass we get it... can we get the to the skeleton soldier again Author-san.. please? I don't think most readers care about this self absorbing kleptomaniac bitch. It doesn't help that she's strong and pretty much untouchable and every time she faces a "challenge", she just farts it out and solve them.

Users who are viewing this thread