Radiant - Vol. 9 Ch. 63 - The Ones In Charge

Dex-chan lover
some yaoi stuff is going on behind the scene... they r going to fight with their excalibur

Power Uploader
Get a taste of your own medicine, Mordred. That hit the spot. 😊

Dex-chan lover
Please, Ocoho please, use him to kill his father, don't be constrained by moral codes this is war, kill him for the good of thousands.

Dex-chan lover
Man, he was really just waiting for his chance to turn. Dude knew what was happening was wrong and looking for any excuse to switch sides

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we’ll get any background on the new thaumaturge guy, he was annoying at first but his actions make me wonder why he is in the inquisition.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that the glamour knight and NotMarcoPolo are references to England and Spain Possible Italy anyone else notice that?

Dex-chan lover
tbh the extra pages at the end are just making every chapter that much better

*srs bsns and drama, people dying*
*end chapter*
"OHOHOHOHO, YOU ARE TRULY A VALIANT GENTLEMAN!"

Dex-chan lover
I noticed just now, page 11 in the bottom, he dabbed. Oh god, it has spread even here.

Power Uploader
@alacaelum Or it might be an Ussain Bolt pose…

Lightning-Bolt-Pose.JPG

Go Ocoho! Give Mordred a taste of his own medicine.

I wonder how long could Dragunov stay in the Inquisition without drawing too much suspicion on him. Or Torque knew about his tendencies and just going along coz he has some use for him.

Dex-chan lover
Man, he was really just waiting for his chance to turn. Dude knew what was happening was wrong and looking for any excuse to switch sides
I think finding out that Seth could have simply been born that way, and that all of this was done against a child for something he had no control of, broke him morally. He's one of the few characters who seems to consider infected humans (outside of infected)

Users who are viewing this thread