High School DxD

Group Leader
The anime far surpassed it and interest in it scanlation wise disappeared.

i know other sites thats has more chapters than this, such as kissmanga

Contributor
Other sites are allowing the ripoff of the official English translation which MangaDex does not allow.

Can't wait for the sequel to the light novel to be translated. Cause there is no way they would not make a manga and anime adaption of it.

every time when i read dxd :

1W3Z8l5.gif

For the people in the comments the manga was cancelled a year or more ago. It won't be coming back.

Dex-chan lover
@Volkien
For the people in the comments the manga was cancelled a year or more ago. It won't be coming back.
I mean, scanlation has 51 chapters to go to reach the (axed?) ending, so...

The English manga is complete with 11 volumes... the Japanese manga of DxD has 11 volumes. The light novel has more to the story which has 25 volumes and is currently being officially translated right now.

Double-page supporter
An adaptation of the light novel. To my understanding the adaptation covers until volume 5 of the novel. The story is fine enough, with a general progression of Issei's "Harem Plan". The story ends abruptly. By the time it ends his harem is something like five demons. Starting from chapter 45, action takes precedent over ecchi, a disappointment as I really wanted to be more lewd slice-of-life. I asusme an ax happened since there was much to await after the climax. Nonetheless the ecchi that does exist is top notch, quality self-insert material.

7/10.

Dex-chan lover
Guess this series anime will be the go to instead of the manga. I'm definitely bummed about the studio change from TNK to Passione, I really like the sharp style of TNK, gives it more of an action vibe. Passione's soft style feels more in tune with a bubbly romcom. I also miss when DxD and HotD dominated the ecchi anime boards...good times

Users who are viewing this thread