Beauty Pop

Contributor
I can't believe I'm seeing this in 2018. I remember reading this back in middle(?) school, when I was but a budding weeb

To anyone who clicked on this out of curiosity, please read it! I can't say that middle school me had great taste, but I remember it being an enjoyable manga!

whoa.... i remember this serie being the second shoujo manga i read back when i just start middle school....... i remembered it was my uncle's gf who brought the manga and got me hooked up (and labeled as a weirdo cuz as a boy aside from typical shounen manga i also took interest in shoujo romance manga.... ah memories)....

9/10 missing 1 cuz i'm soo sad it actualy over in just 10 volume (yeah i'm greedy)

It’s very fun and not too heavy, but it’s mostly focused on developing friendships and characters rather than romance. It’s a great manga overall, but the romance kinda takes second place while the main plot shenanigans are going on. In the end, the love triangle ends without much drama or fanfare and you don’t really get to see the couple develop.

I do love a story with much romance and fluff and though it does not show too much of it, you are satisfied and it is a beautiful and funny story and I love all the characters. Another fav. Read this!!

Ah my classic shoujo, very light and fun. Sadly it's too short, not enough Naru x Kiri moments, if only this has more stories as long as Ouran or Fruits Basket, this'll be probably one of the best! The FL (Kiri) has some unique quality as well, not like typical boring love-sick.

The vibes really remind me of Kaleido Star.... doesn't focus much on romance but also about dream & ideals, like shounen sports, it's just beautiful :')

Modern manga/manhwa nowadays rarely have this kind of content!

Kos

MC is basically the reason to read this. Other than that p generic, Kiri's personality is amazing though.

Light romance but a very good story! I highly recommend! Mc is kind and chill and the pacing is good too 10/10

they had this manga at my local library and i loved it, i was so sad though because there were only like 3 volumes

Users who are viewing this thread