Starting out as Friends With a Yankee Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Banned
Man, i wish someone would just rape that arrogant yankee..... oh wait she did got it

@Makost
Please tell you translator next time to be careful with our MC's name. His name is 小山内 童児, Osanai Douji. That's how it's pronounced. The author even said so himself in his tweet.

Edit: Also the girl's name is wrong as well. It's Anezaki not Anesaki.

Group Leader
@agtra Frankly, I don't understand why anyone would every want someone to get raped, whether real or fictional. That's just sick and twisted.

Dex-chan lover
@ FredFriendly i think @agtra is referencing the hentai doujin that the author made, and yhea you're right it is twisted.

@HammerU89 In this case I feel like this is more like that cleaning manga or that self help one (I can't remember their names), where its actually a social interaction training manual disguised as manga in the hopes that Japanese young men actually go out and get in relationships/have sex. One of many sponosored by the wonderful Shinzo Abe.

S5nSZ94.png

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@agtra
While we don't mind if people criticize characters for whatever reason, consider doing so in a way that is thoughtful instead of just saying something like "I wish X would get Y'd."

Thanks,

Zeph

Users who are viewing this thread