My Alien Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Things You Can't Split in Half

Contributor
This Usui and Todoroki pair seems so superficial to me, just doesn't feel like the author is being serious to me.

Dex-chan lover
This series has too many characters that look alike. I briefly wondered how Sora Ruri had learned such flawless Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
usui is actually very hard to read, imo

i've never had this problem before

Dex-chan lover
god that mom took a masterclass on fucking her children up, didnt she?

Aggregator gang
Class A dipshit of a mother. This bullshit game people seem to play where if you have it better off than someone else you're no longer aloud to complain or want a better lot in life is so infuriating. It's such an obvious fallacy that makes no sense.

this obvious-but-really-badly-hidden gay couple shtick that the author is pulling feels really out of place and it's taking away from the other character interaction that hasn't even been resolved yet. Yeah maybe the author wanted to pander to her yaoi fetish or something but when it has little to no impact on the main focus of the story and it eats up the screentime of much more important characters, added on to the pointless drama added to this couple's backstories for the sake of both hamstringing people into feeling sorry for them and making everyone forget about how contrived the whole scenario with these two is, it just reeks of bad writing.

@beperov it's not like that magically erases any concerns that people who don't hate gay couples have about this stuff. stop being so defensive and learn to recognise bad writing when you see it.

Users who are viewing this thread